Tuesday 27 March 2012

Everyday Makeup Part Two: the eyes

So here is part two my everyday eye makeup kit. Bare in mind that this isn't my whole eye makeup collection, just my favourites. So here we go.



I'll start with Mac paint pots because I just love them and think they are awesome bases. My two favourite are Quite Natural (dark brown) and Rubenesque (gold coppery one). These are the best for brown smokey eyes and copper smokey eyes and look unreal!





Next I'll do my pencils that I have in my everyday kit I have a black, white and brown one. My brown one is a Stila pencil called Tiger's eye, the Black is Mac smoulder eye kohl and the white one is also Mac.




My eyeshadow collection is just a little bit enormous, but these are my two favourite palettes and they are of course Mac because I think no other brand can even come close. So here are my favourite colours


Row one: Gesso, Crystal Avalanche, Grain, All that Glitters, Rice paper
Row two: Expensive pink, Soft Brown, Woodwinked, Cork, Sable
Row three: Satin Taupe, Swiss Chocolate, Bronze, Mulch, Mystery
                                     
Row one: Call me bubbles, Fresh daily, Full of Flavour, Brash, Sketch
Row two: Empty, Empty, Empty, Empty, Satellite dreams
Row three: Electra, Knight Devine, Print, Black Tied, Carbon

Now to mascara's I change them like I change underwear but I currently use two, Diorshow blackout and Peter Thomas Roth 'Lashes to die for'












No comments:

Post a Comment