Tuesday 27 March 2012

Everyday makeup Collection Part one: Face

Hey all,
So I decided to make my first blog post a makeup collection video so I could show you guys my favourite products that I use every day and couldn't live without.
So without further a do I'll start with my face products.
So firstly my moisturiser which I absolutely swear by having slightly dry skin, the Clinique moisture surge
Next is my Primer which is the smash box photo finish oil free primer. I have only been using this product for about 2 weeks but I absolutely adore this product and would simply throw away all other primers i own. (I actually did including my NARS, MAC and napoleon ones)

On to foundation and I simply love the NARS sheer glow foundation in the colour Fiji. This foundation is so gorgeous and has such a beautiful natural glow to it. The best foundation I have ever used hands down worth all the money you have to pay for it.


The next step in my foundation routine is eyelid primer which is essential for any eyeshadow or eye makeup application. I use the smash box lid primer because the colour is slightly lighter than my natural lid colour (perfect for lid primers) and its so silky and gorgeous.


Next step is concealers now I use two different ones. The first is my mac concealer in NC20 which is one whole colour lighter than foundation (essential!). I also use a cheapie drug store one that is the bomb with a hangover or when you have heavy duty bags and it is called the Maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser in light pale 20. IT IS AMAZING!



Finally no look is complete without blush and bronzer! Now I am a fan of all things MAC but I do believe that bars blush and bronzer is the best. I am on the bandwagon and would say my number one bronzer is Laguna and number one blush is Orgasm (or gina if you are olive!).

                                                              This is Laguna Bronzer
                                                         This is the NARS Orgasm blush









No comments:

Post a Comment